The Word.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Scott Bass? part one

Since the first time I did a part by part blogging spree it turned out so well i decided to try it again!!! woop woop


It has been far too long since i posted something substantial, and its about time. So hear goes my thought process. While perusing the internet (people.com to be exact) I found a picture of my celebrity crush, ed westwick. But this isn't about unrequited love, its about questionable similarities. At the same time that I was admiring Chuck Bass's (Ed Westwick's character on Gossip Girl) glamorous wardrobe, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami just happened to be on. And then it occured to me Scott- Kourtney's "bad news" boyfriend, is trying to emulate Chuck Bass in every aspect of his life...
Up until a few years ago, Scott dressed like everyone else in the world. Jeans, T-shirt etc. But in the last two years his style has evolved to become exceedingly metro; paisley ties, pastel jackets, shoes and no socks, perfectly creased pants, and many many suspenders. As the seasons have gone on Scott's fashion sense has gotten more and more colorful and well, whimsical. It's a fairly far fetched style and Chuck Bass claimed the look a little more than two years ago. Just a few months before Scott chose to make it his signature style. Don't believe me? here ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment