The Word.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday!




And who to root for? Personally I'm not a huge football fan, so I'll be happy for whoever wins, but I'm torn between the fact that Saints and the Colts both have something in common; E! reality shows. No I don't mean there are specific reality shows for both the Saint and the Colts- that would be much to macho for Ryan Seacrest to produce- but I do mean that Reggie Bush from the Saints is dating Kim Kardashian from Keeping Up with the Kardashians my guilty pleasure thats not so much a secret. On the other hand, Hank Basket, new to the Colts this year, is married to Kendra, from the originally named show Kendra, which happens to be my sisters guilty pleasure.

So who to vote for? For day I agonized over this decision (as i had nothing better to do during the blizzard of 2010) and i finally reached a conclusion, Go Saints! Sorry Colts, but my cheering will go to the Saints this year. One because as I said earlier, neither teams winning will affect me very much, and two because I'm more of a Kardashian fan than a Basket fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment