The Word.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Oops!



Sorry I haven't written anything in a while, but obviously at this point I am still just writing to myself so it doesnt matter, but I have been so busy these last few weeks! I'm soooo glad spring break is only a week away! For starters, last weekend I was in NYC with my mom, my sister, and my friend. We had oodles upon oodles of fun, running the bank accounts dry and eating out body weight in bread. After going in all the big name stores however, I have to say my favorite store was Bendels. It had so many headbands WHICH ARE MY OBSESSION. okay. This weekend however wasn't as fun or glamorous as my trip to the Big Apple, as I was at a church retreat, praising the lord. We did all the fun Koombai-yah things you do on a church retreat, and we cleansed our souls of past wrongdoings. Unfortunately for me, I may have told a little lie during confession about the last time I had gone to confession...is that counter-productive or what? So all in all, I think I would perfer a weekend in New York to a weekend at church. Anyways, I will try to blog more during spring break, what with all the excitement of training a puppy, this will become the most exciting blog in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment