The Word.

Friday, October 22, 2010

I did not give up

Ha.
I tricked you all.
You may have thought I gave up becaus eno one was following my blog, but in reality you can't stop me. only the crippling amount of homework I have been given the year can. It stopped me for a while, but I am back and better than ever now that I have a short breather between Academic Quarters. (school is fun! school is fun!) My friend Mary convinced me to blog again so here you go Katie Rudder, my one follower. For the next 26 Days I will give you a fact about Harry Potter in Honor of the Deathly Hallows coming out next month. Then, at the end, I will blog my eperience seeing the movie at midnight. (in costume of course) Who knows? maybe this craze will give my blog a definate shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment