The Word.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Motivation

Lately I have been meaning to start running again, because I hear talk it's healthy for people to excercise once and a while. Too bad I can't seem to find the motivation or drive to actually don my running shoes and jog around the neighborhood - I keep finding excuses for why i shouldn't run - like "oh the wind is really picking up" or "i think we are about to have a storm..." neither of which are really true, and even if the wind is picking up, what do i expect will happen? the wind will be so strong it will pick me up and send me hurtling into the bay? I embarass myself with my lame excuses. Anyways, I guess sometimes the really difficult part of running is actually getting out there. Once i get out there, I know i could do it. I just need to suck it up and get out there... Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment