The Word.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

15


Hopefully I still have enough facts to amuse you all for about 15 more days before I do my official REVIEW of the movie!!! (not so official)

Well here is your daily sampling of HP: Rowling got the name Potter from a family who lived down the street from her when she was a kid, the real Potters have stated that they were besties with the author and often played make believe magic games with her when they were all children, but Rowling has always denied these claims saying she never personally knew the family and just really liked their surname. Owned.
I'm not going to ask if your mind was blown because I fear it's getting on the nerves of my adoring fans. But, I just mentioned it anyways so it's still a win win para mi

No comments:

Post a Comment