The Word.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Are you hungry?

So if you even sub-follow my blog, you would see that a few weeks ago I obsessively declared my love for the book series known as The Hunger Games. Maybe in the future I'll blog more about it, in a Harry Potter esque series (you can see in my archives), but for now I'm only talking about the potential for their to be a movie. I repeat, there is going to be a Hunger Games movie. And, as with any quality film, Lionsgate will need to cast some actors to portray the characters we know, love, and obsess over.

I know there is a TERRIBLE rumor on IMDB saying that Chloe Mortiz will be playing Katniss and Gabe Liotta will play Peeta, but since THAT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE TRUE here is a list of my dream cast, as thought of two minutes ago.


Team :


Katniss: Lily Collins or a girl name Malese Jow









PEETA: there is only one person perfect enough to play Peeta, but he doesn't have an IMDB, so I am settling with William Mosely (with his old haircut) or Hunter Parrish












Haymitch: Robert Downey Jr.










Gale: Idk...Michael Trevino?





Prim: As the prognosis is...Elle Fanning





Cinna: Matthew Bomer

Tributes:

Cato and Clove: TOM FELTON and Emma Stone













Glimmer: Blake Lively

















Thresh and Rue: Stanislave Ivanski and Willow Smith










Foxface: My friend Chloe...or Molly Quinn












Capitol

Caesar Flickerman: Ryan Seacrest of course. or maybe some Joel McHale?














1 comment: