The Word.

Friday, February 18, 2011

AW - a word

This will be a short post, but a meaningful one nonetheless. It is about another term I have coined, that can be used in any and every situation and will benefit you greatly throughout your life. That term just happens to be: Huckleberry Frolic.

This term was brought to my attention when talking to a friends mom about her childhood, and how every year there was an annual neighborhood party called the huckleberry frolic. Naturally, I disregarded her story and thought about the phrase "Huckleberry Frolic" to me, it means a party of any kind, but particularly one that is extremely wild or extremely country. In any situation where you see a party that is odd in nature or particularly wild, all you need to do is say "what is this a Huckleberry Frolic?" and trust me, people will get what you mean right away.

Mind Blowing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm flattered to know that the Huckleberry Frolic made such an impression on you!
    --Mrs R ;)

    ReplyDelete