The Word.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GIcausAJkE
Hello again (still just me) but just in case someone ever stumbles upon this blog, probably thinking it has something to do with math because of the name, then you might read this next post about my favorite band Coldplay. I will not shamelessly advertise them or gush about how awesome they are on here because it's already a well known fact that they are amazing and they don't need my advertisement, they are already doing quite well on their own without having me, a kid who took up blogging because she was bored one cold January day, to further there career. But I digress. I discovered Coldplay about two summers ago when Viva la Vida came out, so yes I did jump on the band wagon and cannot be considered "a true blue fan". But ever since then, I cannot stop buying their songs! Heck, my blog's name is a dual refrence to one of their songs and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (God knows why, I've only seen that train wreck of a movie once.) Anyways, just needed a preamble to share this video of Coldplay performing "God Put a Smile Upon Your Face" and "Talk" live in concert. Both ah-mazing songs and even better, in my opinon performed live.

No comments:

Post a Comment