The Word.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Becoming tri-lingual

Except not really, I'm more of a mono-lingual girl personally. But over the spring break that changed my life, I became so bored - I mean inspired by my lack of being - that I made an attempt to pick up a form of slang called cockney. Cockney it basically English with a twist, spoken by British criminal in the 1800's. My adventure began when I promised my twitter followers, (all 20 of them) that I would be writing my next 10 tweets in Cockney. unfortunately, many of the people I actually knew missed the original tweet and assumed I was tripping out. Needless to say, after the procession of misinterpreted tweets I did some much needed explaining to my loyal followers. Adventure of the week. Baked Potato! (which means "Later!")

No comments:

Post a Comment