The Word.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Coming Tomorrow

That's right kiddies, its that time of year again when I berate you with endless facts and figures about the Harry Potter series for the month leading up to it. It will be thrilling, mind blowing, interesting, fun, scary, sad, and maybe a little sassy...If you followed my blog last time during Harry Potter Palooza, it's going to be a little different this time around. For one, I'm fairly certain I don't have 30 more facts on the books to dole out, so this time facts will be about the movies too, as well as my PERSONAL advice about how to do a Potter Premier Properly (believe me I've had plenty of experience in the subject). So if you're as excited as I am for the next 4 weeks of blogging fun, read again tomorrow for #3o!

No comments:

Post a Comment