The Word.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Journey to the End

As anyone who has met me should and does know, I am an avid Harry Potter fan. Being such a fan, I am attending the midnight premiere of the movie when it comes out. I had it all arranged, the people the place the food the time, until I was thrown a curveball, the day after tickets went on sale, telling me that the movie was already in fact, sold out in Annapolis.
The day after Tickets went on sale
It was sold out
I had no ticket.
Panicking, I went on near maniacal rage trying to find a nearby theatre that would suffice and where I was least likely to get shot. Once I found it, I called in the troops and they all agreed to come with me, except I bought an extra ticket and have to find one more troop to take it. Just as I was beginning to calm down I read an article that said all movie theaters have not begun to sell tickets yet. This could mean that the Annapolis Movie Theater isn't sold out yet and I panicked and jumped the gun.
Flup. My. Life.
Only Time will tell how this turns out, however, and if Annapolis does in fact begin to sell tickets soon. Well...I'll figure out something...
This movie better be worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment