The Word.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

El Verano

SUMMERSUMMERSUMMERSUMMER
except not like that ^ summer
Yes we all love summer, but it is not, in the words of a certain friend of mine "endlesssummerofnoregrets". it will not be endless. It will be approximately 3 months give or take, and I'm sure many of you will have regrets. But before I lose any readers due to my lack of summer enthusiasm, I'd like to point out that I do in fact enjoy summer. And as an added bonus to my legions of followers, I will be blogging more about less important things. My trip to England and general thoughts about life will make it into the blogosphere. Most importantly, as the newest and FINAL HARRY POTTER movie comes out, I will bring back my most popular blogs, the countdown to Harry Potter, quotes and random facts and all (if I run out, there may be something else about HP to look forward to) and to anyone who is wondering. NO I am not a freak. So, get ready for summer everyone! It's going to be...fun???

No comments:

Post a Comment