The Word.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

1: Proper Potter Premiere Protocol

Well kiddies, we've made it this far, and tomorrow is the day that we put all these tactics into practice.  Get your coffee thermos ready and your boyfriend pillow fluffy, because tomorrow you will be, for all intents and purposes, camping out in a movie theatre.  I will try and post a little something early in the morning and on the 15th about my movie premiere experience.  I have one last little gem to impart to you before tomorrow, and if you've been reading this the past thirty days, thank you for giving me more views than I thought possible.

15.  Just enjoy yourself! To be honest, I've never had more fun seeing a movie than I do when I go to one of the premieres.  The energy level is insane.  People laugh, cry, and cheer at the right moments in the movie, making it all the more fun.  Join in with them! Cheer when you want to, get really into it, milk it for all it's worth because after all, its only a two hour movie, and the last time you will have a chance to do this.  If you've been with the Harry Potter series as long as I have, you'll want this last time to be the BEST time as well. When its all over, at 2AM, you'll most likely walk out of the theatre in a daze, thinking "that was it"  all cheesiness aside, you've already waited in line for the entire day, so make the most of it and enjoy Harry Potter for one last time.
Props to this chica for continuously letting me
exploit her in photos

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment