The Word.

Friday, July 1, 2011

13: Proper Potter Premiere Protocol

13 is an unlucky number but I think you'll be safe so long as you avoid theatre 13 row 13 seat 13.
On to today's helpful hint:

9. It is not only important to bring friends with you to the premiere, but try and MAKE friends with the people sitting around you.  I know this seems like it contradicts with my earlier statement of avoiding the more "dedicated" fans, but I can tell you're smart kids and know how to handle yourself.  Besides, it's actually fun to meet people, you already know you have something serious in common, and you're going to be sitting in line next to them for a while, so you might as well get friendly.  Last time I went, my friend Mary and I started talking to the girls in line in front of us, and they ended up being really nice, we hadn't brought anything to entertain ourselves with, so they offered us some of the stuff they'd brought while we waited.  We also saved each other's spots in line while we were waiting for our respective parties to show up (Side note: warn the people in line behind you if you have more people coming, that way it won't be an annoying big deal).  Who knows? you could meet your NEW BEST FRIEND.
Turns out Malfoy and I went to camp together as youngin's. Don't I look excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment