The Word.

Monday, December 20, 2010

AW - a word

FLUP - I'm not a person who likes to curse or speak french alot, unless the situation merits such obsenities. Now, I have no problem with people who do like to curse like a sailor, but I'm just not one of them. When I was younger I would try "Frick" or "Freakin' but they just ended up sounding wrong to me, so I decided it was time to become semi-original. and by semi-original, I'm referring to the fact that I first heard the word "flup" a comedy from New Zealand, called Flight of the Conchords. As it turns out, I misheard Bret because of the accent and he was actually saying "Flip". So I guess I did make up flup. Kinda. Anyways you may have noticed that I use it in some of my other posts, and I thought it merited an explanation. To all you potty-mouths out there, I suggest you try it, it simply rolls off the tongue and children everywhere will smile at your lack of profanity.

"That post was flupping awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment