The Word.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Exams are coming my notebooks getting fat


please tell me teachers I'm done with that.

ANYWHO, if no one got my clever reference to that one christmas song "Christmas is coming" it's because you, like me, are so caught up in the feverish race to cram 3 months worth of knowledge into your tiny leetle mind for a two hour long mega-test, that there is no such thing as christmas in our mind at the moment. Your decemeber countdown is until the last exam, when Christmas will hit you hard in the face and you'll realize it was there all along. Everyone has different ways of coping, as was painstakingly explained to me the other day in a 20 minute long speech about how to prepare yourself mentally, physically, and pathologically for exams. Some of us never change our clothes, others decide that we are going to convert to judaism and write a post about it on our blog, despite the fact that our namesake is the mother of jesus, and some of us just...study. Because thats all you can do, no matter what a teacher tells you about "applying knowledge to everyday situations in order to get a more firm grasp on its practical implications" I'm never going to need to know what the flup the Krebs cycle is when converting chemical energy to adenosine triphosphate, or how it applies to my body. SOMEONE MADE IT UP JUST TO SPITE ME. sorry.
At any rate, it's getting late and I will try to update the blog after exams and during to get the full scope of the problem for your pleasure

1 comment: