The Word.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Side note

I've noticed that I know have a substantial number of people reading the blog or clicking onto it, but I only have 7 followers which leaves room for improvement in my mind. If you want to follow me, (or you don't) just do it!!!! click that little button and I will give you a personal shout out, regardless of I know you or not. Everyone likes to be mentioned! look how much I mention Mary Purnell!!! also if there's anything you want me to post about; Winter, family, holidays, more harry potter, etc. leave me a comment sometime and I will give you one hell of a mind blowing post on the topic of your choice.

thanks for reading! and DOUBLE THANKS for following!

1 comment:

  1. MENTION!!!!
    oh i just got my first follower that i DONT KNOW im so very very pleased. i want to shout out to welcome bechlover to the group, but im afraid she might get slilghtly creeped out.
    almost as creeped out as shed get if she knew i were writing a comment about her on another persons blog...

    ReplyDelete